[nama] Re: Recurring harmless error

  • From: Joel Roth <joelz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 09:36:54 -1000

Thanks for keeping an eye on Nama, during its adolescence
of excitement, exploration and danger. :-)

I'm still dealing with problems in the new branch, things
I thought I never needed/wanted to learn, such as
how importing variables interacts with using the
symbol table to create aliases.

At least I've tracked it down this far!

A lot of code is working, and I've fixed low-level
serialization routines, the effects cache,
the command prompt and the help.

A few more bugs, and then some work to
load existing projects. Who knows how quickly it
will come together... soon I hope!

--
Joel Roth