[NACPI] Welcome......

  • From: Forrest <webmaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nacpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:36:56 -0500

Welcome to the NACPI email list!!

This is a new communication option for all NACPI members.  I you are receiving
this message you have been added to this list as a regular (non-associate)
member of NACPI.  I'm sure many of you are familiar with email lists, but if
not, here are a few tips:

- to communicate with all regular NACPI members at once, simply send an email
to: nacpi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

- any email sent to that list will go to all members, likewise, any reply will
go to all members.

- should you wish to reply only to the sender, the sender's email address will
be in each list email

I will be fine tuning the list's configuration over the first few weeks, so
there may be some minor changes as we mature.

If you receive this email and are no longer a member of NACPI, please let me
know and I will remove you from the list.

Thanks......I hope you enjoy the new system!!

Forrest Joyner
NACPI WebMaster