[muglo] Re: what happened? Tax Time

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 22:28:13 -0500

On Feb 3, 2005, at 4:21 PM, William R McGrath wrote:

> Ah, silence is golden but on Muglo it's eerie.
>
> I upgraded my OS to --get this -- OS 9.1 so that I could operate my
> external
> CD-RW drive which I am using to transfer a pile of stuff from Zip
> discs. I
> thought that somehow I killed Muglo. I didn't. Good.
>
> The number of things I know nothing about has risen dramatically since
> retired. First it was goodbye to floppies --yikes!-- and now Zips
> --double
> yikes!! There's more I should know about but right now I don't think I
> want
> to know. But, I'm quite sure I am about to be enlightened anyway.
>
> Bill Mc

I have now got rid of mose of my floppies but not the Zips which I
think still have their uses - I haven't really got into 'burning' yet
except for one copy of an audio tape!!

On an upcoming event = if we like it or not - has anyone found an
alternative to Quick Tax which I don't like because they don't seem to
know about copy/paste!!!!

Paul