[muglo] Re: what happened?

  • From: William R McGrath <wmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:21:31 -0500

Ah, silence is golden but on Muglo it's eerie.

I upgraded my OS to --get this -- OS 9.1 so that I could operate my external
CD-RW drive which I am using to transfer a pile of stuff from Zip discs. I
thought that somehow I killed Muglo. I didn't. Good.

The number of things I know nothing about has risen dramatically since I
retired. First it was goodbye to floppies --yikes!-- and now Zips --double
yikes!! There's more I should know about but right now I don't think I want
to know. But, I'm quite sure I am about to be enlightened anyway.

Bill Mc