[muglo] Re: welcome

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 00:08:20 -0500

On 31-Oct-06, at 10:00 PM, doug rogers wrote:

> Welcome to Micheal Brodrip from St Thomas, a "new  2006 17"  iMac
> user, very  interested in transfering  LPs and casettes to CDs."

This is one of two new members, both interested in preserving their
LP collection. I spoke to both while in Mac Outpost & informed them
of our presence & "Instant Music".
BTW Mac Outpost has a new supply of Muglo business cards & last
Saturday I was ensconced in Henrys Camera store at Bradley &
Wellington from Noon to 2 pm showing customers how to use Macs &
Demoing iPhoto. They also sell Macs now. Met an old Mac Plus user who
is considering switching back.
TTFN, TeeC