[muglo] Re: web cam

  • From: Scott Strawbridge <scotts1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 09:32:04 -0500

AIM is AOL Instant Messenger, a chat application available for Macs
and Windows PCs
iChat uses the AIM service. As there is no iChat available for Windows
users, they must use the AIM messenger program
AIM requires you to sign up for an account to use it (free)
In my experience, Skype works the best for Mac to PC video chatting.
Yahoo Messenger also works ok
Microsoft is supposedly adding video chat to the next release of
Messenger for Mac (finally)
all of these chat programs require you to sign up for a free account
to use them
----
Scott Strawbridge | Graphic Artist
scotts1@xxxxxxx