[muglo] Re: top ten

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:22:36 -0500

See the recent posts regarding how to access the files and the format.
I left a space for notes on each entry, but as you can imagine,
compiling the websites & costs is a daunting task(92 entries so far)
and I won't have time. Your suggestion regarding use, etc is good!
Maybe we can figure out a way for contributers to submit ratings, etc.
Good topics for the meeting.
On Jan 12, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Theresa Roth wrote:

> I'm wondering whether we can make the compilation available as a
> download from the website or even as a link in an email.
>
> The thing I would be interested in would be a short definition of
> what the app does as well as a link to a free download/trial etc.
>
> I had no idea there were so many apps being used by fellow Mac users.
> I am excited as I learn how to get more out of my Mac.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Theresa
>

> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>