[muglo] Re: taxtime

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:18:13 -0500

Hi Regina
Having clicked on the cra link, then click on English and then Third
down under Individuals gives you a link to Software :  then Mac has a
link to TaxTron which I tried but didn't like and Web Applications
which lists, among others, UFile.ca which so far I like - though I
haven't yet finished!  Actually, in the past, I used QuickTax which was
pretty good.
Hope this helps!

Paul