[muglo] Re: taxtime

  • From: Bearkats <bearkats@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:15:36 -0500

Paul, here is a quotation from uFile (Dr.Tax).

Can I use UFile if I have a Mac or Linux?
 Absolutely! UFile supports the Mac and Linux operating systems running
browsers based on the latest Mozilla rendering engine. See www.mozilla.org
for more information.

Note: UFile has not been fully tested on all versions of Mac and Linux
operating systems. We cannot guarantee UFile will be compatible with all
platforms and their respective browsers.

I know someone that is the Manager, Support at Dr.Tax and they stopped
making the CD version for Mac.  She says it's because there weren't enough
Mac users using it.  However, the internet version can be used, but  they
haven't tested it on all the operating systems and they don't plan on it
either.

Barry Alexander