[muglo] Re: quick...

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:05:50 -0500

1. Boot into OS X
2. In Finder, type command-shift-C (Go menu -> Computer)
3. Open the computer's hard drive
4. Delete the "System Folder" directory.

If it doesn't allow you to do this, open up your Preferences Pane -> Classic
and "Stop Classic". If Classic isn't running you may have to try something
else.

PS What's the "error" message the Finder displays when you try to delete the
"System Folder"?

Eric.

>From: Gary Vanniere <recpros@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [muglo] quick...
>Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:07:05 -0500
>
>..help...please
>
>...been running both Systems 9 and 10 on my G-3
>
>...don't need to now since I have newest version of MS Office.
>
>Won't let me delete the System Folder (OS9)...protecting self from self
>
>...any clues as to how I can do this short of deleting item by item
>
>Thanks, Gary

>    For information about MUGLO: http://www.freewebs.com/muglo

Ready for the world's first international mobile film festival celebrating
the creative potential of today's youth? Check out Mobile Jam Fest for your
a chance to WIN $10,000! www.mobilejamfest.com