[muglo] Re: quick...

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:20:04 -0500

On 8-Nov-06, at 3:07 PM, Gary Vanniere wrote:

> ..help...please
>
> ...been running both Systems 9 and 10 on my G-3
>
> ...don't need to now since I have newest version of MS Office.
>
> Won't let me delete the System Folder (OS9)...protecting self from self
>
> ...any clues as to how I can do this short of deleting item by item

Do you have a CD that you can boot from?  If so start from there and
then delete the folder.

Why do you want to delete it?  It likely doesn't take up that much room
and you won't have access to Classic if you ever need to boot in there
for whatever reason.

If you truly never what to boot into OS 9 you could do a clean install
of OS X and option out the Classic environment.

Martin