[muglo] Re: net etiquette

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:40:36 -0500

I agree but for two reasons:

1.  If a person has already joined (the existing membership) would they
be required to re- join ?

2.  A person can join directly without going through the MUGLO page if
they wish? Unless you can find some way around this?   I know because I
found it happening when I was looking after the register!!

Paul