[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:52:22 -0500

>From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
>To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO
>Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:29:23 -0500
>
>After receiving the above post 3 times in one minute intervals as
>well as the originals I have to ask Why switch?
>Freewebs seems to me to be working well & hosting cost nothing.
>Muglo.org is paid for for another year (Dec 07) & internet searches
>finds us easily & we have storage to do more.
>Bandwidth :-
>Monthly Limit: 1000.0 Mb
>Used: Less than 100 Mb
>Available: 1000.0 Mb
>Reset Date: 20th
>
>Web Space :-
>Used: 1.2 Kb
>Available: 41.9 Mb
>
>TTFN,  TeeC

Have we considered moving the files from http://www.freewebs.com/muglo to
http://www.freewebs.com/muglolondon?

Presently http://www.muglo.org (hosted at
http://www.freewebs.com/muglolondon) redirects to
http://www.freewebs.com/muglo but it would make more sense to simply host
all the files in the Freewebs.com "muglolondon" account (since
http://www.muglo.org is attached to that account and we don't know how to
attach it to the Freewebs "muglo" account).

Eric.

Ready for the world's first international mobile film festival celebrating
the creative potential of today's youth? Check out Mobile Jam Fest for your
a chance to WIN $10,000! www.mobilejamfest.com