[muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:29:23 -0500

On 8-Nov-06, at 11:43 AM, <dwdb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
>> Date: 2006/10/16 Mon AM 11:56:22 GMT-04:00
>> To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [muglo] Re: muglo Digest V6 #205 Re: MUGLO
>>
>> I think that this is in the same topic, but has anyone looked at
>> Bravenet which looks like it might be a good place to consider
>> (though I am not sure of the cost with our own domain name?);
>> Just thought I would mention it for thought.
>>
>> Paul

After receiving the above post 3 times in one minute intervals as
well as the originals I have to ask Why switch?
Freewebs seems to me to be working well & hosting cost nothing.
Muglo.org is paid for for another year (Dec 07) & internet searches
finds us easily & we have storage to do more.
Bandwidth :-
Monthly Limit: 1000.0 Mb
Used: Less than 100 Mb
Available: 1000.0 Mb