[muglo] Re: machine name

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 08:45:17 -0800

I don't know, I have never updated a processor so have no idea how it
would show up in System Profiler.  I would assume the speed and type
of processor should show up under hardware but then again I don't know
if this is info that has been saved to a file or if the machine checks
every time you open System Profiler.  With memory upgrades it shows
immediately so you would think that a processor should as well.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx