[muglo] Re: iTunes & iPhoto

  • From: Dave Knight <dave@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:53:45 -0400

My setup at home:

Primary iTunes server:
Mac mini + Drobo (a really big disk, see http://www.drobo.com )

Clients:
iTunes on me and my partners MacBooks
A couple of apple tv's
Airport express

We have home sharing enabled so the apple tv's and our macs can view all of the
content from the primary iTunes by sharing

We also drag the content we want on our iPhones from the server to our local
MacBook iTunes and sync our phones there.

I use file and screen sharing to the Mac mini to put new content on the primary
iTunes.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone