[muglo] Re: iTunes & iPhoto

  • From: Dean Danis <dean_danis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 19:55:55 -0400

For iTunes, move the iTunes folder located in ~/Music to your external volume.
Launch iTunes and hold the option key down. You can select the location of the
moved library by selecting choose library in the dialog window that pops up.

For iPhoto move the iPhoto Library located in ~/Photos to the external. Launch
iPhoto with the option key. iPhoto should find the moved library on the
external and you can select it.

Dean Danis
519-494-8639
90 Caprice Cr.