[muglo] Re: excel

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:24:47 -0500

Not sure if you mean me or the other guy with excel problems.

I have not been able to get going on it as I am finalizing
preparations for my taxes.

However, I am mulling over what I need in terms of record-keeping to
keep RevCan happy.

The two dilemmas I face are

1.      Record-keeping for tax purposes. I need to condense forms/invoices
to enter data into one forma that will extrapolate it and populate
fields in other forms. I don't really have the knowledge or time to
begin that task.
2.      Backing up data etc in case of accidental deleting or other type
of crash. Again, knowledge/time are an issue.

Theresa

On 26-Jan-09, at 11:18 AM, Douglas Feick wrote:

We missed you at the meeting Tues. How are you progressing with your
excel page-layout of formula?
Manage your account options at <//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/
lsg2.cgi>