[muglo] Re: crawling mac problem (was: no subject)

  • From: Jim Taylor <hawk@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 11:36:42 -0500

Thanks Alex. I just remember going through something like you have with my
old SE years ago and taking it in for repairs. Clock out? the techie asked.
Probably just the battery. Unplugged small battery, put a new one in,
charged me about $30 to do it and the system ran fine. I don't even know if
G4s have such a thing.

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>