[muglo] capturing captions

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 11:41:22 -0500

Any further thoughts about whether image captions stored in Photoshop’s
metadata Description field on a Mac can be accessed when the image is
transferred to an iOS device? I have both Photoshop Touch and PS Express on the
iPhone, but if either of them offers a way to get at that info, I haven’t been
able to find it.
I’d even be satisfied if there was a way to copy and paste the information into
a similar field in either of those apps (or some other compatible app), but I
haven’t found anything like that either.