[muglo] Re: Windows Media Player

  • From: r weaver <weaverrw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 23:03:46 -0500

Windows Media Player for Mac is available as a free download from Microsoft.
I'm using version 7 on System 9.1, there should be more recent versions.

Some info from the read me file:
To get the latest information on your support options, visit the Microsoft
Product Support Services Web site at
http://support.microsoft.com/directory/productsupportoption.asp and select
this product from the drop-down list.

In addition, you can ask questions, share information, and connect with
other users at the Windows Media Player for Mac newsgroup located at
microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player.mac.

Hope this helps,

Bob