[muglo] Windows Media Player

  • From: Kathryn-Jane Hazel <k.j.hazel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:38:28 -0800

Hi Muglo-ites:

My students at Malaspina University-College here in Nanaimo, B.C. often
refer me to sites that show video clips of TV shows or other items that
require Windows Media Player to hear and see them.

When I try to access these on my Mac Powerbook, I get a  message saying
I don't have the right application.  Is there any way I can get them to
open, or is it a case of my requiring a PC and/or Windows Media Player?

Cheers,

Kathryn