[muglo] VIRTUAL PC

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:36:12 -0400

When I duplicate a PC on Virtual PC, do the programs (Office/Word) also
duplicate? I see the icon on both desktops (original and duplicate pc on
Virtual PC)  but want to know if the program exists separately on each pc
thereby taking up more space on Virtual PC? Or does the icon on each pc link
to the same singly existing program accessed by two icons from separate
pc¹s?
The issue here is that my son only uses Virtual PC to access a specific
online game. I could delete Word off the duplicate pc if it takes up extra
space but I wouldn¹t bother if it is only existing once.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/