[muglo] Syncing two macs

  • From: Tom Stewart <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:24:58 -0500

Hello group

This summer I bought my first Mac (an iMac). I am impressed with the
OS and applications and will be buying a Mac laptop in the near
future. What options do I have to keep data synchronized between the
two machines? I believe there are utilities to assist with syncing the
Address Book, iCal, and Mail.  Do they work well? What about being
able to keep the two iPhoto and iTunes libraries synced? Any
suggestions on applications, utilities or procedures to do so would be
most helpful.

Thanks

Tom