[muglo] Some software utilities

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO Online List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 22:29:47 -0400

I have been using Tapdex for some time now for quick access to Address
Book phone numbers, and Sizzling Keys for control of iTunes in the
background. well, duh, they are from the same developer, Yellow Mug
Software, who also makes Pro versions of these free apps.

Doug Bale, he also makes an app Easy Batch Photo, which might do the
kind of processing you want to do.

Also really curiously, I found this odd little thing. Put the cursor
over a word and click so the cursor is in the text. Now hold down the
F5 key. Anybody else get that popup list? It doesn't work if the word
is selected. But, if you type a word like cauliflower that you aren't
sure of the spelling, stop after the first few letters and press the
F5. Arrow keys navigate the list and the space bar completes the word.