[muglo] Re: Some software utilities

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 17:31:02 -0700 (PDT)

Can't read the list archives any more, Doug. Haven't been able to for weeks.
Most entries are covered up by blue, screenwide, horizontal bands carrying the
words "Click here to get your own Free website!" and "hosted by freeweb". The
same bands obscure most of any messages that I do manage to see there and open
up. The pages look like some highly censored report reluctantly released by
CSIS. It may be time to abandon the site altogether.