[muglo] Re: Sample Forum

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 21:34:26 -0400 (EDT)

--- Susan Dunbar <sndunbar@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I do not like to have to log onto a Forum to read messages from
others . . .

Do you not log onto your e-mail service to read messages  from others,
Susan?
This is essentially just a specialized e-mail in-box with its own
password.

> I do not like having to scroll down the page to read messages after I
log in.
I think you currently scroll through your present e-mails, too, no?

> As for threading of messages, one can do this in Mac Mail without
much
> difficulty.  Why reinvent the wheel?

Not everyone uses .mac, Susan Can one do it in Safari? Or in Firefox?