[muglo] Re: RANT on Canadian imperial settings & politics(was Re: OS Autoconnect)

  • From: Harold Merton <harold.merton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:36:15 -0400

If you think F was stupid for measurements how about Celcius. When it began the
idiot had water boiling at Zero degrees and freezing at 100 degrees. Many years
later a more sensible scholar decided it would be better to switch it around so
it
froze at the cold temperature and boiled at the hotter. But then again this was
the beginning of metric.