[muglo] Re: OS X again

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 01:14:26 -0400

Eric D. wrote:

>If you are experiencing burning problems in OS 9 it won't be OS X that's
>causing the problems. Are you running an internal or external burner (& if
>external, is it USB?) & what software... Apple's, Roxio's Toast, or
>something else?

It's an internal burner, 48x24x48 from Terry Steeper, LG I think; my 400
Mhz G3 is Terry's old server. Toast 5.2 software. We think it may just
be the choice of blanks, which I have to check tomorrow, but this burner
is only 6 weeks old! It's the second burner to go wierd for me, although
the last one quit after 10 months & they are replacing it, although it
takes a while from California.
TTFN,
TeeC