[muglo] Re: Quick Tax

  • From: Crandall Benson <benson5354@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 00:16:15 -0500

For donations, enter them on the Charitable Donations page (Charities).
  If it isn't open, go to the Page Catalogue of the Pages menu and add
the Charities sheet.
On the charities sheet you can itemize donations (line 2) by using
command I, or going to Itemize on the Options menu.

Crandall

benson5354@xxxxxxxxxx