[muglo] Re: Quick Tax

  • From: Michael Stilwell <mstilwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:48:24 -0500

Check out Taxtron.ca, they merged with/bought Grifftax. If your net
income is less than $30,000 there is no charge for the program, greater
than it is only $11 or so and it allows you to do multiple returns to
10 (I think). It is approved for E-file and it even has features that
walk you through how to minimize your tax burden. I have been using
Grifftax for several years with pleasure and this year Taxtron was no
different.

Hope this helps? Cheers.

Michael