[muglo] Preserving My Heritage website

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:19:13 -0500

I just checked the Canadian Conservation Institute website and the
link there to the Preserving My Heritage website doesn't work for
some reason.  However, you can get to it through this link:

www.preservation.gc/ca/howto/grid_e.asp

It's actually a link on the Canadian Heritage site and has
information on preserving all kinds of household items, including
paper documents.  Quite helpful.

Leith