[muglo] Re: Online reports

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:02:54 -0500

I am interested in the responses to Theresa's dilemma as I have run
into similar problems (although not exactly the same as Theresa's)
and have ended up going to the public library to use their PC
terminals.  However, this was with Panther.  Have not encountered the
same problem under Tiger yet.

Theresa:  are you using the latest version of Firefox for Tiger?  As
I understand it, Firefox stopped offering stability and security
updates for Panther in December.  I have tried Firefox 3 for Tiger
and it is quite different in some respects.  Just wondered if you
were using Firefox 3.

Leith