[muglo] Re: Old Centris or Performa (was Welcome)

  • From: Gordon B Nickerson <gnickers@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:19:32 -0400

Doug, I can fit you up with something, if you want an 040 i've got a maxed out
575 you can have. There is also a 6100 if you prefer that and some other
machines too. I have all accessories so you can choose yer options. There is
even a 5300 laptop if you want something smaller.Gord----- Original Message
-----From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Date: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 2:42
pmSubject: [muglo] Re: Old Centris or Performa (was Welcome)To:
muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> I have a Quadra 650 that I might be convinced to part
with. > Upgraded  > to a 4gb hard drive and 132mb of RAM. Also has a NuBus
Ethernet > adapter.Specs here: >
<http://everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_quadra/stats/ > mac_quadra_650.html>> My
wife will be thrilled that someone will take it off my hands :)> > lc_Chris> >
> On Apr 15, 2008, at 11:44 AM, doug rogers wrote:> I would like to join London
Mac Users Group.> > I have used Mac for 15 years and am looking for a little
assistance> and> advice.> > Am also looking for an old Centris or Performa that
I can use some> of my> older files and software programs on. (mine died)> >
Currently have a older G4 tower and a new MacBook Pro which are both> in use.>