[muglo] Re: Old Centris or Performa (was Welcome)

  • From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:42:33 -0400

I have a Quadra 650 that I might be convinced to part with. Upgraded
to a 4gb hard drive and 132mb of RAM. Also has a NuBus Ethernet adapter.
Specs here: <http://everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_quadra/stats/
mac_quadra_650.html>
My wife will be thrilled that someone will take it off my hands :)

lc_Chris

On Apr 15, 2008, at 11:44 AM, doug rogers wrote:
I would like to join London Mac Users Group.

I have used Mac for 15 years and am looking for a little assistance
and
advice.

Am also looking for an old Centris or Performa that I can use some
of my
older files and software programs on. (mine died)

Currently have a older G4 tower and a new MacBook Pro which are both
in use.