[muglo] Re: Off-topic request -- teaching positions in London area

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 00:28:11 -0400

On 14-Jun-06, at 10:38 PM, Eric Dunbar wrote:

> As some of you may know, I've recently completed a BEd at the U of T
> here in Toronto.
>
> My wife and I are considering a move to London if we can find teaching
> jobs in the area.
>
> I've been trying to figure out who out there might know someone in or
> something about the board and it just dawned on me that there a number
> of you who have had experience with London area schools. Would anyone
> here have any advice re: applying (or be able to point us in someone's
> direction)?
>
> PS I'm _not_ certified for computer studies :-)
> (biology-geography-ESL-math ;-).
>
> Eric.

You should have no problems with your areas of qualification, the
problem is going to be with which Principals have enough seniority &
pull to hire you.
The new board covers a lot of territory; Elgin, Middlesex & Oxford
counties. Jim, the Hawk, or rather his wife, would be a good contact.
TTFN,
TeeC

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/