[muglo] Re: OT: Web design and web hosting

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 13:25:46 -0400

The pages made with iWeb are all template based and therefore easy to make.  I
think that photo page involved about 10 to 15 minutes of effort once I had
sorted the photos I wanted to use.  I don't know if you have ever used any of
the iLife apps but iWeb is as easy and intuitive as iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD etc.

Gerhard