[muglo] Re: Monitor

  • From: doug rogers <samu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MUGLO Online" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:19:32 -0400

>This is very possible and I have a 20" Apple Multiscan monitor for sale;
>the one with the usb ports.

 My 17" is wonky - the colours arte consistently 'hot', and I've been
poking about for a new monitor. I saw a 20?" or 21?" sony flat crt at
Computer Liquidators on Horton Street for $200. As I'm on this PCI G3, I
thought it might be a suitable replacement. if it is still there when I
can afford it.... Would your 20" run on this G3? What is the colour tone
like?