[muglo] Re: Membership confirmation

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:13:11 -0400

It should also be noted more for those who are considering replying
here isthat Doug requested you send the e-mail directly to him and
avoid this list.  That way if you want to remain a lurkee
(intentional spelling) none of us are the wiser/sadder/poorer/
insulted/lurked/some how offended or whatever.

Martin