[muglo] Macspeech Scribe--anyone using it?

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 08:30:37 -0400

I am still interested in getting feedback regarding adding a MP3 interview
to Blogger, but I've done a bit more research and discovered that, as an
alternative to embedding the audio file, I could get Macspeech Scribe
transcription software and turn the interview into text. This software is
apparently only available for OS 10.6 Snow Leopard, but I am not using Lion
yet.  Also, it apparently does not directly transcribe MP3 files, but I can
go into iTunes and change the file to either the WAV or AIFF format, and it
will transcribe it that way.

Do any of you use this software?  If so, what do you think of it?  It's
relatively inexpensive (about $61.00 plus tax).

Leith