[muglo] Adding MP3 interview to Blogger

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 07:15:07 -0400

Yes, that's what I want to do, Doug.  The first Blogger help article says I
have two alternatives: either use a third-party site or podcasting, which
uses the blog's existing feed.  But I gather that podcasting is more for
when you are posting regular recordings, such as a "weekly internet talk
show."  I'm certainly not planning to do the latter, just post the
occasional audio file.  However, for podcasting, I still need to find a
"provider of online storage space."

Leith

Subject: [muglo] Re: Adding MP3 interview to Blogger
From: doug rogers <dougrogers08@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 20:06:29 -0400

Unclear. Are you looking for a place to host your files?