[muglo] Re: MacWorld Exhibition

  • From: rbliss00@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 14:11:38 -0800 (PST)

Apple in just another vendor at MacWorld, and it looks like they would rather
schedule their own product announcements than live up to the hype of an annual
MacWorld launch.   I never understood launching new products right after the
Christmas shopping season.
And they will still have a large focus on their own WWDC developer conference.
This also precedes the school year start, when students need new computers.

I expect to MacWorld to dwindle over the years.   The CES show isn't as big as
it used to be either.   It makes timing Mac purchases trickier.

Richard