[muglo] Re: Mac Media

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:16:13 -0500

On 10-Mar-05, at 10:03 AM, Ilbert Walker wrote:

> A heads up ?
> When you can drag yourself away from your Mac's screen, you may wish to
> explore the Mac Shelf at Masonville's Chapters store.

All of which are/were available ay Hyland Convenience (Masonville) &
bookstore in Westmount, but agree that Chapters has a good selection..
> Whilst on the subject of Mac reading.....................
> What Mac magazines do MUGLO members subscribe to or buy/read ? MacHome?
> MacWorld? MacWorld(UK)? MacCentral?MacInTouch?
> With so much available on line - is there much to gain by, say, a
> subscription to MacWorld ?  Which ends up in a pile of unread stuff!?
>
> Comments and suggestions please
>
> Ilbert

Scan Mac Addict, buy Macworld & MacHome sometimes. The Cds have maybe 1
or 2 items I look at in depth, but there is never enough for me to
warrant subscribing.
TTFN,
TeeC