[muglo] Re: Mac Media

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:12:50 -0500

Theresa writes
I received a free subscription to Mac World with the purchase of my Mac last
year.  I will not renew it as I can¹t use most of the information in there.
It is very technical and would help somebody who repairs their own Mac plus
who wants to be ³up² on all the latest. So yes, I go through it but do not
read it.