[muglo] If you are interested in Audio, please read all of the information in this message, includeing,Rogue Amoeba - Audio Hijack Pro for Mac OS X

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:09:43 -0400

Hello every one,
I know we talked about Audio for the MAC some time back on this
list.  Well, I have been playing with an audio project for the last
few days and I thought I would share what I have learned.

Audio-in is free, but does not have EQ built in.  If you are going to
use a sorce from USB or line in you must use line-in, it is also free
and you can find it on this page under freebes or sommething like that.

Audio Hijack pro has line in built in to the software, Audio Hijack
does not.

Any questions, let me know.
http://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijackpro/

Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson
Taylor

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/