[muglo] Re: HELP

  • From: Dave Bonhoff <gtidave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 19:20:46 -0400

Hi Theresa,

I'm new to this list, but have been working with Macs for quite a while=20=

and am an active member of Waterloo Region MUG (WatRMUG).

Could you give us a run down of your equipment, OS and the problems you=20=

are having?  We might be able to give you some tips...

Failing that, I work in London (Dundas and 2nd) and could make=20
arrangements to meet with you some night if necessary.

Regards,
Dave

--
Most of the people I know use Macs, and it feels like we're a=20
privileged minority, though the odd thing is that, unlike Mercedes or=20