[muglo] HELP

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 19:00:13 -0400

Can someone come over to my house to help me with two things.
One is to help me figure out how to get my scanner to scan onto my computer.

The other is to figure out how to fax off the computer.  I have tried both
of these several times and tried to fiddle around with settings etc.  Now I
have a part-time job for the summer where I need to fax and scan. It¹s
crucial I get help in this matter.

I¹m at school all day Tuesday so Wednesday or later would be fine.

You may email me off-line or phone me.  I live west of London (between Byron
and Delaware).