[muglo] Good news from a law firm

  • From: Lee Dickey <Lee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:16:53 -0500

One of the themes among PC computer users that bugs me is
that the folks who fix DOS or Windows based computers have
so much negative influence over those who don't want to be
computer repair people, but who simply want to get on with
their work.

I found this story a refreshing breath of fresh air.  The
author of the following article is a partner in a startup
law firm and he found he was spending far too much time
repairing and maintaining his company equipment (and I
suppose not generating billable hours.  He got converted
his shop to using Macs and saw his computer maintenance
time drop to almost zero.  He was then able to get on with
his real job.

See it here:  http://www.apple.com/business/profiles/mmmb/

Lee