[muglo] Re: GoLive 6

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:20:54 -0500

Thanks to everyone for all the great information on website design.
I've consulted with a person who's willing to help me set up my
website.  He thinks that NVU may be all that I need.  Because NVU is
free, I'm going to try it out first and see if it will do what I want.

Again, thanks for all your timely responses.

Leith