[muglo] Re: GoLive 6

  • From: Gerhard <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 06:35:02 -0500

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Adobe-Golive-6-0-Legal-Full-Retail-
MAC_W0QQitemZ5833232164QQcategoryZ80253QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The item in the above auction is what I was talking about when I
recommended the program.  If in the future you wanted to upgrade to
the newest version it will also allow you to purchase the upgrade
rather than the full version saving several hundred dollars.  On this
item I would not go above $100 Canadian.  (A hint, if my maximum
ceiling is a round number like 100 I always bid 100.25 since this
puts me slightly above this and may win me the auction if someone
later enters the auction thinking that 100 is also their max bid) If
you were buying new it would be silly to purchase version 6 you
should be looking at GoLive CS2 the only reason I recommended 6 was
that it runs in OS X and can be purchased at a reasonable price.
When bidding on a software package on Ebay you should always make
sure they include manuals and registration otherwise they are likely
selling a pirated version and who wants to buy that.

Gerhard